QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
AT SVP, quality is the best policy
• Customer focus – meet customer requirements, and exceed expectations in terms of the quality of products and services.
• Leadership Engagement – committed to strengthening the outcome of the quality management program.
• Engagement of people – people to be competent, empowered, and engaged in delivering value.
• Process-based approach – documenting and implementing processes, resources, methods, and controls.
• Improvement – persistent focus on improvement of products, processes, and management systems.
• Evident-based decision making – decisions based on the analysis and evaluation of data.
• Relationship management – effectively manage relationships with third parties such as suppliers and partners to enable sustained growth.