Quality, Health, Safety and Environment
Our Management is highly committed in ensuring that we raise the bar when it comes to the standards of Quality, Health, Safety and Environment. We have to date, completed the Integrated Management System (ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001) as of year 2012 and continually update our certification till today.In order to pursue constant improvement in the standards, SVP has formed a designated committee to steer all efforts through various KPIs, action plans, and regular audits.
• Our management system is critical to achieve operational excellence for continued business success and sustainability.
• In order to pursue constant improvement, SVP has formed a designated committee to steer all efforts through various Key Performance Indices (KPIs), action plans and regular audits.
• Enhancing Responsibilities/ Accountability is our primary goal.
• Build your trust with SVP
• A monthly bulletin highlighting safety issues and good practices
• Regular reviews of safety performances and statistics during safety meeting
• To be more involved in HSE forums and conferences organised by clients, business partners and Governmental bodies in the future
• Safety recognition for hurt-free operations < 100,000 manhours • Gold award safety recognition for hurt-free operations > 100,000 manhours