- Knowledge in Occupational Safety & Health related legislation, regulations and practices
- Update, maintain and manage the existing site safety & health policy and system, such as equipment, document certificate, ACT and JHA has been update.
- Involvement in equipment operator job like rig up, rig down, lifting, mixing and pumping.
- Planning, co-ordinate and conducted Health, Safety, Security & Environmental activities and program to be conducted at project site.
- To promote environmental, health and safety awareness at all levels within the organization
- Assist the safety and health committee in any inspection of the place of work.
- To collect, analyse and maintain statistics on any accident, dangerous occurrence, occupational poisoning and occupational which have occurred at the workplace of work
- Follow-up on expiry of Safety Competency of employees and arrange for renewals (e.g. – PMA, CF etc.).
- Minimum 2 years of working experiences in Oil and Gas HSE
- Has certificate in HSE At least a SPM / certificate / Diploma / Degree in Engineering or its equivalent